- About ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. Governmental Affairs
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- 2013 Annual Conference
JumpStart 2013 Main Terminal
ACI-NA’s JumpStart Air Service Development Program is the industry’s premier airport-airline marketing event. 2013 will mark the 16th year as part of the ACI-NA Marketing and Communication Conference, taking place in Atlanta, GA from Monday, June 3 to Thursday, June 6. This year's host hotel is the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. JumpStart will begin at 2pm on Wednesday, June 5, followed by the traditional full day of meetings on Thursday, June 6.
News Flash! Watch this space for the latest 2013 scoops and statistics.
04/01/13 - Over 130 Airports registered for JumpStart 2013!
03/28/13 - Cape Air confirmed for JumpStart 2013!
Important JumpStart Dates
January 29 - JumpStart Meet&Match launched
April 12 - Deadline for submitting airline wish list
May 2 - JumpStart e-mails preliminary meeting schedule to airport
May 10 - Conference payment due for meeting schedule confirmation
May 13 - EarlyBird Deadline for JumpStart registration
May 13 - Atlanta Marriott Marquis Deadline for ACI-NA discount rate
May 30 - JumpStart emails final meeting schedule to airports
Important JumpStart Links
JumpStart registration has two stages:
(1) Register with JumpStart Meet&Match to submit your wish list (before April 12). We'll then send your draft JumpStart schedule on May 1. Previous attendees will have their previous profile information already loaded, please click 'Returning Airport Registration'. New airports will have to create a new profile.
(2) Register for the conference, to proceed with payment (click here). Please register before May 17 to ensure your meetings with airlines! EarlyBirds get discounts! Please note that the log in details to register for the conference (payment) are different to the JumpStart Meet&Match log in details.
Returning Airport Login
New Airport Registration (Registration Closed)
- Please call (202) 293-8500 for late registration