- About ACI-NA
- Who We Are
- Mission & Vision
- ACI-NA Committees and Programs
- ACI-NA Leadership
- ACI-NA Staff
- WBP/ Associates Board of Directors
- ACI-NA History
- ACI-NA Scholarships
- Canadian Airports Council
- ACI-NA Membership List
- Promoting Innovation
- ACI World
- Contact ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
ACI-NA Airport Financial Benchmarking Survey
The annual Airport Financial Benchmarking Survey is a service and benefit for participating ACI-NA members. This survey has proven to be a great management tool that has benefited all participating ACI-NA airport members since 2005. Our goal is to assist ACI-NA and its members to measure operational and financial performance across all airports. You may also utilize the survey to automatically produce the FAA Form 127 Report, or use FAA Form 127 data to automatically fill out some survey questions.
Other than high level summary data, ACI-NA does not make the Benchmarking Survey results publicly available. Only participating airports receive full access to all data for your internal benchmarking purposes.
2017 FY2016 Survey
Download the latest ACI-NA Airport Financial Benchmarking Survey (updated 02/08/17)
Note: If you fill out the ACI-NA survey first and use the ACI-NA survey to automatically produce the FAA Form 127 report, please contact us for another version of the survey form.
Key changes to the survey form for 2017 (FY2016):
- FAA Form 127 Tab
- Moved to first data tab, after instructions. Data flows from the FAA Form 127 tab to the yellow ACI survey tabs, allowing respondents to use data entered for FAA Form 127 to automatically populate some fields in the ACI survey tabs. (Not applicable in other version of the survey form which uses ACI-NA survey to produce FAA Form 127 report)
- Debt Tab
- Switched “Commercial Paper/Interim Financing” column with “GARB/GA/GO & ‘Double Barrel’ PFC/AIF Debt” to group long-term debt information together.
- A column has been added for Total Long-Term Debt (f).
- Misc Tab
- Changed formula for Duty Free, MM32, to reference “Enplaned Passengers – International” only instead of “Total Enplaned Passengers”
In addition, please note the following before working on your survey response:
- Please read the instructions tab first before you start inputting your survey response.
- All the survey pages are protected as we have multiple cells with forced calculation so that the performance measures are calculated consistently for uploading into the database. You may unprotect the page using the password provided in the instructions tab but please refrain from changing the formulas.
Regardless of your airport's fiscal year end, we encourage you to submit your response by the first deadline March 24, 2017 to be included in the preliminary results to be delivered end April 2017. Preliminary survey findings will also be discussed during the Benchmarking Workshop at the Business of Airports Conference.
The second deadline is July 12, 2017 for your airport to be incorporated in the final results to be distributed in September 2017.
Thank you for your participation.
If you have any questions, please contact ACI-NA’s Ashley Sng at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 293-8500.
2016 FY2015 Survey
Click here for a list of airports that participated in the 2016 (FY15) survey, .