- About ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Small Airports
- U.S. Governmental Affairs
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- 2013 Annual Conference
2013 International Aviation Issues Seminar
December 5, 2013 - December 6, 2013 / Washington DC
1127 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20036
For hotel reservations, call the Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel toll free at 800-228-9290. Be sure to identify yourself as being with the ACI-NA International Aviation Issues Seminar to receive the special group rate of $219 USD single/double occupancy plus applicable tax.
The last day to receive this rate is November 15, 2013. Rooms may sell out before this date. Make your reservations early!
This annual seminar offers discussions on the latest developments in international air travel and trade for airport and airline management, government officials and consultants. Topics include identifying tactics on retaining and securing new international air service, up-to-date government air transport policies, negotiations, facilitation policies and procedures.
The seminar will also feature the ACI-NA Annual Holiday Reception. In addition, there will be an ACI-NA U.S. International Air Service Program business meeting and ACI-NA Facilitation Committee business meeting.
Who Should Attend
- Airport Operators/Managers
- Customer Service Representatives
- Business Development Professionals
- Air Service Development Representatives/Consultants
- Any professional interested in learning about aviation trends or meeting the industry's leaders
Registration and an agenda are not yet available. Please check back for updates.