- About ACI-NA
- Who We Are
- Mission & Vision
- ACI-NA Committees and Programs
- ACI-NA Leadership
- ACI-NA Staff
- WBP/ Associates Board of Directors
- ACI-NA History
- ACI-NA Scholarships
- Canadian Airports Council
- ACI-NA Membership List
- Promoting Innovation
- ACI World
- Contact ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
2013 Marketing & Communications and JumpStart® Air Service Development Program
June 3, 2013 - June 6, 2013 / Atlanta, GA
265 Peachtree Center Ave.
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
For hotel reservations, please call the Atlanta Marriott Marquis directly at 1-404-521-0000 or make your reservation online. Be sure to identify yourself as being with the "2013 ACI-NA Marketing Conference" in order to receive the special discounted group rate of $159.00 USD single/double occupancy per night, plus applicable taxes.
The last day to receive this rate is May 13, 2013. Rooms may sell out before this date. Make your reservations early!
Important JumpStart Information
The Marketing & Communications and JumpStart® Air Service Development Program join media relations, air service development, marketing, customer service, and community relations professionals together to discuss current and future marketing and communications programs.
Important JumpStart Information
JumpStart registration has two stages:
(1) Register with JumpStart Meet&Match to submit your wish list (before April 12). We'll then send your draft JumpStart schedule on May 1. Previous attendees will have their previous profile information already loaded, please click 'Returning Airport Registration'. New airports will have to create a new profile.
(2) Register for the conference, to proceed with payment. Please register before May 17 to ensure your meetings with airlines! EarlyBirds get discounts! Please note that the log in details to register for the conference (payment) are different to the JumpStart Meet&Match log in details.
Who Should Attend
“The 2012 Marketing and Communications Conference in Sacramento was one of the best conference’s I’ve had the pleasure of attending. From the keynote address through the entire program, topics were very relevant, speakers were very knowledgeable, and the breakout sessions were very informative. As the fastest growing airport in the continental U.S., we do all possible to make sure our dollars are well-spent, and for this conference, they absolutely were! I look forward to JumpStart 2013.”
-- John Barry, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- Public Affairs Officers
- Customer Service Professionals
- Air Service Marketing Representatives
- Any professional interested in learning about aviation trends or meeting the industry's leaders
Pre-Registration is now closed.
You can still attend the conference. On-Site registration will begin Monday, June 3, 2013, 3:00pm at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis.
Late Registration Fees (after May 30, 2013)
MarCom Conference Only
MarCom Conference w/JumpStart®
Your registration fee includes the following:
All Conference materials and handouts continental breakfast, beverage breaks, lunch, and the ACI-NA Welcome Reception.
Please note: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Cancellation request received by May 13, 2013 are subject to a $100 processing fee and will be processed after the meeting takes place. There will be no refunds after the cancellation deadline date. No shows are not eligible for refunds. Substitutions will be honored at any time.