- About ACI-NA
- Who We Are
- Mission & Vision
- ACI-NA Committees and Programs
- ACI-NA Leadership
- ACI-NA Staff
- WBP/ Associates Board of Directors
- ACI-NA History
- ACI-NA Scholarships
- Canadian Airports Council
- ACI-NA Membership List
- Promoting Innovation
- ACI World
- Contact ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
ACI-NA’s Quarterly Economic Bulletin provides a comprehensive picture on the state of the industry. It is sub-divided into three areas of focus to include economic indicators, traffic, and airport data.
- The first edition in March, focused on the business of airports highlighting non-aeronautical revenue.
- The second edition in July focused on the importance of Aeronautical Revenue at airports across all hub sizes and Air Service Development challenges airports continue to encounter.
- The third edition in November focused on the importance of Operating Revenue and Operating Expense at airports across all sizes.
- The fourth edition focused on the various funding sources for airport capital developments intended to accommodate growth and upgrade aging infrastructure.
- The fifth edition focused on the importance of airport funding issues and impact of airline consolidation on airports.
Please feel free to use this information to supplement and support analysis, research, or other applicable presentations.
Should you wish to receive future Economic Bulletins, please submit your request here and we will add you to our distribution list.
If you have any questions or require further detail, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.