- About ACI-NA
- Who We Are
- Mission & Vision
- ACI-NA Committees and Programs
- ACI-NA Leadership
- ACI-NA Staff
- ACI-NA History
- ACI-NA Scholarships
- Canadian Airports Council
- ACI-NA Membership List
- Promoting Innovation
- ACI World
- WBP/ Associates Board of Directors
- Contact ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
Do you have a RFP/RFQ at your airport or organization?
ACI-NA posts opportunities for our member airports and associate companies only- at no cost. To post a RFP/RFQ, send your announcement to email@example.com in PDF format (please no scanned PDFs).
- The announcement must contain: Position, Title, Company, Brief Position Description, Summary of Qualifications, and Contact Information.
- ACI-NA does not edit or create ads. You may send a revised ad to replace your current posting.
- Do not send more than 3 ads at one time.
- Send ads the day they are to be posted. Please do not request ads to be posted at a later date.
- Clearly state when the ad should be removed, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for ad removal.
|Description of RFP||Date Published||Organization|
|REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)||November 4, 2016||Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority|
|Job Order Contract (JOC) For Rehabilitation of Airport Facilities||October 31, 2016||Chicago Department of Aviation|
|Mystery Shopper/Customer Service Training Program||October 27, 2016||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int’l Airport|
|Confined Space Trainer Project||October 27, 2016||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int’l Airport|
|Attenuators, Attenuator Parts and Guardrail||October 26, 2016||Wayne County Airport Authority|
|SciQuest Notice||October 11, 2016||Salt Lake City Department of Airports|
|Concession Program Master Plan||October 11, 2016||Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority|
|Restroom Upgrades Concourses B, C, and D||October 7, 2016||Port of Seattle|
|Taxicab Services at PHX||September 28, 2016||City of Phoenix Aviation Department|
|A/E Assessment of Concession Feasibility||September 1, 2016||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int’l Airport|