- About ACI-NA
- Who We Are
- Mission & Vision
- ACI-NA Committees and Programs
- ACI-NA Leadership
- ACI-NA Staff
- WBP/ Associates Board of Directors
- ACI-NA History
- ACI-NA Scholarships
- Canadian Airports Council
- ACI-NA Membership List
- Promoting Innovation
- ACI World
- Contact ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
Do you have a RFP/RFQ at your airport or organization?
ACI-NA posts opportunities for our member airports and associate companies only- at no cost. To post a RFP/RFQ, send your announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format (please no scanned PDFs).
- The announcement must contain: Position, Title, Company, Brief Position Description, Summary of Qualifications, and Contact Information.
- ACI-NA does not edit or create ads. You may send a revised ad to replace your current posting.
- Do not send more than 3 ads at one time. ACI-NA only posts up to three (3) ads per member per day.
- Send ads the day they are to be posted. Please do not request ads to be posted at a later date.
- Clearly state when the ad should be removed, or email email@example.com for ad removal.
|Description of RFP||Date Published||Organization|
|Two (2) Passenger Baggage / Mobility Device Lifting Systems||March 17, 2016||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int’l Airport|
|Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, and Premium Diesel||March 17, 2016||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int’l Airport|
|Terminal Curb Extension Canopy Project||March 17, 2016||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int’l Airport|
|Food & Beverage, News & Specialty Retail Concessions Program||March 16, 2016||Massachusetts Port Authority|
|Non-Exclusive Public Pay Telephone Concession||March 15, 2016||Port of Oakland|
|Professional On-Call Airport Engineering, and Planning Consultant Services||March 11, 2016||Evansville-Vanderburgh Airport Authority District|