- About ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. Governmental Affairs
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- 2013 Annual Conference
Mission & Vision
The mission of Airports Council International – North America (ACI-NA) is to advocate policies and provide services that strengthen the ability of airports to serve their passengers, customers and communities.
ACI-NA’s vision is to be the recognized and authoritative Voice of Airports®.
Airports Council International (ACI) is recognized as the authoritative voice of airports worldwide. As one of five regions of ACI, ACI-NA airport members enplane 95 percent of all domestic and virtually all the international airline passenger and air cargo traffic in North America.
ACI-NA World Business Partners and Associate Members represent a wide variety of businesses that provide products and services to all segments of the air transportation industry. Through the exchange of information and business opportunities, World Business Partners and Associate Members make their expertise available to the ACI-NA and its airport members. They are committed to help improve airport operations and development, commercial activities, safety, security and quality customer service.
ACI-NA presents the unique views and recommendations of airport management to federal, state, provincial and local governments, industry, the media and the general public.
As the “Voice of Airports®” ACI-NA:
- Promotes cooperation with all elements of the commercial civil aviation industry;
- Exchanges ideas, information and experiences on common airport issues;
- Identifies, interprets and disseminates information to its members on current industry trends and practices; and
- Creates forums of common interest, builds professional relationships and interprets key airport policy and business issues to the ACI-NA membership.