- About ACI-NA
- Join ACI-NA
- Committee Directory
- Air Cargo
- Business Diversity
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Management
- Environmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations & Technical Affairs
- Public Safety & Security
- Risk Management
- Small Airports
- U.S. Governmental Affairs
- U.S. International Air Service Program
- Stats & Resources
- Products Guide
- Annual Conference
ACI-NA is built on a foundation of 17 active and involved committees focused on key industry sectors. Participation in committees is open to both Airport and World Business Partners/Associate members. Once an airport or company joins ACI-NA, all of its staff are eligible to join a committee, and at no extra charge.
Participation on a committee allows you to impact national and international policy decisions by offering comments on regulatory proposals and by sharing their own knowledge and experiences with their peers.
Being a committee member allows you the flexibility to participate as much or as little as your schedule allows – from simply reading and commenting on correspondence or in discussion forums, to participating in conference calls, webinars and attending the committee’s meetings. And you are not limited to involvement in just one committee.
Professional Development/Educational Conferences
With over 20+ conferences annually, you will be able to further develop their professional expertise, learn from best and next practices, stay current with federal regulations and legislation and network with their peers.
Provide up-to-date information on key issues and further guidance on ACI-NA generated industry white papers and surveys.
Connect with people who are interested in the same issues, asking the same questions and sharing information. ACI-NA membership provides the platform to link with key decision makers, and other people who are helping shape the airport industry. Add your voice, share your knowledge and ask questions through:
- Committee participation
- Discussion forums
All of the committees have discussion forums to share information, solicit ideas, generate feedback and develop peer-to-peer connections.
- Daily Clips – a daily e-news amalgamation of industry headline news
- Committee Briefs – are e-bulletins sent to committee members from the various committees
- Centerlines – is the quarterly flagship publication of ACI-NA. It is available in print and electronic format.
- Facts About Airports & Membership Directory – is ACI-NA’s annual membership directory for Airport and WBP/Associate members. This valuable directory also provides facts about airports such as cargo traffic, revenue and expenses, on-time arrivals and departures and much more. It is available in print and electronic format.